The one and only official manual of vrecko.
- Compilation teaches you how to successfully download, compile and run vrecko on your PC.
- Overview of vrecko describes the basic underlying concepts of the system.
- Tutorials guides you through your first steps of vrecko development using mainly examples. Several topics for more advanced developers are also available.
- Development section contains important information about required coding conventions along with various development tips which might prove useful (not only) during working on vrecko.
- Existing plug-ins describe the purpose and usage of already existing plug-ins and their abilities. Make sure to compare your needs and new ideas to the list – there’s no need to reinvent the wheel.