Many research papers have been published and submitted in the course of vrecko development. The following list contains some selection of them but as of February 2014, it is incomplete still.
The title of the paper serves as a link to IS of Masaryk University which contains further information. If the paper is available for download, direct link is also available.
- Kovalčík V. – Chmelík J. – Bezděka M. – Sochor J. Virtual Reality System as a Tool for Education. Plzen, WSCG Poster proceedings, pp. 15-18. 2012
- Chmelík J. – Sochor J. Virtual Environment Kit for Visual Arts. In Reza Sarhangi and Carlo H. Sèquin. Proceedings of Bridges 2011: Mathematics, Music, Art, Architecture, Culture. Phoenix, Arizona, USA: Tessellations Publishing, 2011. s. 131 138, 8 s. ISBN 978-0-9846042-6-5.
- Flasar J. – Kovalčík V. – Sochor J. An Improved Precise Multi-contact Haptic Visualization. Theory and Practice of Computer Graphics 2009. TU Braunschweig, Germany : Eurographics Association, 2009. 8 pages, ISBN 978-3-905673-71-5
- Kovalčík V. – Flasar J. – Sochor J. Extensible Approach to the Virtual Worlds Editing. Afrigraph 2007 Proceedings, ACM, pp. 31-37, Grahamstown, South Africa, 2007 [PDF]
- Flasar J. – Pokluda L. – Ošlejšek R. – Kolčárek P. – Sochor J. VRECKO: Virtual Reality Framework. Theory and Practice of Computer Graphics 2005 Proceedings, Eurographics Association, pp. 203-208, Canterbury, United Kingdom, 2005 [PDF]